Our client located in the Concord area, has an immediate opening for an experienced Tool and Die Maker.
Wage: $28 – $30 per hour + benefits and shift premium.
Shifts: Afternoon or Night shifts available – Candidates must be willing to work these shifts!
Our client is seeking candidates with the following skill set:
- Must be able to repair and service existing tooling including, debugging new tooling and incorporating engineering changes with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to lead and guide a group in either emergency repairs, or new tooling when two or more toolmakers are included.
- Remove all contaminated production parts when working on emergency calls at the press.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping and follow safety policies in place by addressing: hazards, defective equipment, wearing personal protective equipment as required, and by reporting unsafe conditions immediately.
Our client is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 education
- Certified Tool and Die Maker License
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Tool and Die Maker
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Tool and Die Maker in the automotive industry
- Must have 5 or more years’ experience with the repair and maintenance of progressive dies.
- Welding certification and Forklift license an asset.
If interested in applying for this role, please, submit resume, and 2 references to Jim Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 107.