Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Tool & Die Maker to join their team.
Wage: $25 – $30/hr depending on experience
Shift: Days and Afternoons rotating every 2-3 weeks
Relocation assistance available if applicable
- Perform tooling maintenance on equipment as per tooling maintenance requests assigned
- Support maintenance of tooling spare parts.
- Follow all applicable work instructions to complete the tooling maintenance tasks.
- Make aware any tooling equipment safety concerns to the Tool Lead Hand immediately.
- Complete and sign tooling maintenance requests
- Read and interprets blueprints and uses precision measuring instruments (imperial and metric).
- Ensure all dies and tools are maintained properly to avoid interruption of production, and to minimize unnecessary downtime.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement, dimensional quality concerns and customer issues, and supports departmental goals and objectives
- Clean tooling as required and maintain a clean organized work area.
- Certification of Qualification in Tool and Die
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing industry/equivalent
- Experience with transfer die stamping
- Able to operate Tool room equipment (lathe, grinding machine, milling machine, etc.) effectively and safely
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.