Our client has immediate opportunities for Tool & Die Makers to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable, depending on experience
- Afternoon shift
- Night shift
- Design tools, moulds, jigs and fixtures.
- Verify dimensions of machine parts.
- Machine, fit and assemble parts.
- Inspect and test final products.
- Set up machine tools.
- Significant use of memory.
- Other duties as required.
- Completion of high school.
- Tool and Die Maker Trade Certification.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Tool and Die Fabrication Experience.
- Metal cutting, forming or bending dies.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.