Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Tool & Die Maker to join their team.
Wage: $28 – $33/hr
Shift: Days or Afternoons
- Builds new dies and tooling from drawings and /or specifications by laying out, setting up, machining, fitting and finishing metal stock and castings.
- Repairs dies and tools used in production as needed. Testing repaired dies for proper operation, operating press as required, and running test parts.
- Has a good basic knowledge of various materials (tool steel, etc.) heat treating and basic welding.
- Operates a variety of machine tools to cut, mill or grind.
- Verifies conformance of completed dies to specifications by checking dimensions clearances, alignments and finish, consistently working to close tolerances.
- Operates crane to remove and/or relocate dies to specific work stations/equipment.
- Provides assistance and guidance to Tool & Die Apprentices.
- Completes tool room job sheets.
- Qualified Tool & Die Maker (completed 4 years apprenticeship).
- High School Graduate (Grade 12).
- Minimum 10 years experience.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 104 with any questions.