Our client located in Hawkesbury, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Truck and Coach Technician (310T)
- Repairing and maintaining fleet of trucks, mobile equipment, fixed equipment, conveyors, crushers, etc.
- Perform off-site repairs on equipment when breakdowns occur.
- Perform safety inspections, routine PM inspections and maintenance on vehicles/equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all mechanical, electrical, hydraulic systems.
- Complete Parts Request Forms for required parts.
- Complete all required service documentation.
- Communicate effectively with Shop Manager regarding equipment status, availability and maintenance requirements.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Comply with all relevant Health and Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Full 310T license
- must possess your high school diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Must have valid and clean driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills
- Bi-lingual (French & English) considered an asset
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.