Our client in Sunshine Coast, BC has an immediate opening for a Utilities Manager.
- Ensure work is compliant with the requirements of relevant regulators, as well as internal control procedures and policies;
- Ensure all department procedures are current and adhered to;
- Ensure operators have the knowledge, experience and current procedures required to operate the plant in a safe and efficient manner;
- Provide timely communication of equipment maintenance requirements;
- Maintain department technical training materials;
- Ensure daily operating plans are communicated and executed;
- Provide coaching and direction to department staff and crew;
- Provide troubleshooting expertise;
- Optimize manufacturing processes and recommend equipment and process improvements to achieve manufacturing objectives;
- Participate in the daily, weekly and long term planning processes to ensure the department is maintained in a reliable manner and in compliance with all regulations.
- 1st class Power Engineer certification registrable in British Columbia
- Self-starter with strong troubleshooting and technical abilities, who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Operations experience in a manufacturing environment would be a definite asset.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number: 5241