Our client in Schomberg, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Welding Technician.
- Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain automated production equipment
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
- Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment
- Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot
- Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc.
- Post-secondary education in Electrical, Mechanical, Robotics or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in trouble shooting and equipment maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and robotics problems on automated equipment
- Ability to read and understand Operations Standards, blue prints, maintenance and equipment manuals, etc.
- PLC programming experience highly desirable
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 6244