Our client located in New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a Heavy Duty Mechanic Lead Hand/Supervisor
- Manage, supervise and execute site maintenance by supporting 24/7 activities, while respecting standards.
- Promote and ensure a safe workplace and ensure that employees have the required training.
- Assigning and scheduling work of other mechanics, ensuring schedules and equipment availability requirements are met.
- Coordinate and supervise employees from various trades (mechanical, electrical, etc.).
- Coordinate and organize priorities effectively.
- Monitor expenses and prepare and control established budgets.
- Completing scheduled maintenance on heavy equipment and smaller construction tools, and other equipment relating to site as required.
- Work with others effectively and cordially.
- Maintain inventory of supplies.
- Journeyman (Red Seal) HD Mechanic certification.
- 3 -5 years of Lead or supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety as a priority.
- Strong background in heavy industry and/or construction.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High energy and initiative.
- Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.