Our client located in Northern Ontario has an immediate opening for a 2nd Class Power Engineer – Lead
Wage $100k plus excellent benefits.
- Maintaining a safe work environment and ensuring all safety requirements are met or exceeded
- Ensuring consistent operations of the Steam plant
- Facilitating the reliable supply of services to the mill
- Directing a shift crew
- Operating a wide variety of equipment
- A 2nd class power engineering certificate for the province of Ontario
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience
- Several years of experience as a power engineer with increasing responsibility
- Strong organizational, and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Desire to progress, learn, grow, and succeed
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability. Any questions, please call me 1 800 339 5917 Ext 109.