Our client in Hornepayne, Ontario has an immediate opening for a 2nd Class Power Engineer.
- Responsible for 24/7 operation of a cogeneration plant that runs on hog fuel. The plant powers a sawmill as well as putting electricity back into the grid.
- Provide relief for various operating positions, including clean up, lifting and handling of materials and general labour duties.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and promote safe work practices.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities and demonstrate initiative and flexibility.
- Second Class Power Engineer Certificate
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of power plant operation and the maintenance of associated equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of the work of maintenance tradesmen.
- Ability to administer and direct personnel.
- Ability to compile comprehensive operational reports and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Physically capable of performing the duties assigned.
Shifts: 7 days on 7 says off rotating shifts
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 800 339 5917 Extension 103.