Our client located in Milton, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician.
- Licensed electrician (442A).
- Minimum three years of experience in a high volume manufacturing setting.
- Able to read schematic drawings in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Previous automotive industry experience an asset
- Ability to take measurements using high voltage testing equipment. Use formulas from the Electrical Code to determine sizes of cables needed when sizes of motors and the lengths of cable runs are known.
- Ability to seek out information via databases to find out whether or not a problem with a specific piece of equipment has been experienced elsewhere in the facility. Use computer-assisted design, manufacturing and machining
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability.
Telephone 1 800 339 5917 Ext 108
Job Number: 5132