Our client located in Milton, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician.
- To train maintenance and production personnel (apprentices)
- To develop and implement process procedures
- Troubleshoots electrical and electronic equipment in need of repair and for system improvement.
- Coordinate activities of apprentices, helpers and assigned contractors.
- Assists in determining and setting up spare part requirements.
- Maintains safety standards of equipment and work area and perform all duties in a safe manner in accordance with the safety policies of the company.
- Assembles and installs new equipment and machines and is able to make modifications to existing equipment as requested.
- Carries out preventative maintenance procedures on electrical equipment as laid out by the manufacturers specifications.
- Licensed electrician (442A).
- Minimum three years of experience in a high volume manufacturing setting.
- Able to read schematic drawings in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Previous automotive industry experience an asset
- Ability to take measurements using high voltage testing equipment. Use formulas from the Electrical Code to determine sizes of cables needed when sizes of motors and the lengths of cable runs are known.
- Ability to seek out information via databases to find out whether or not a problem with a specific piece of equipment has been experienced elsewhere in the facility. Use computer-assisted design, manufacturing and machining
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability.
Job Number: 5132