Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Intermediate Accountant will be a self starter with a strong work ethic, “Can Do” attitude and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
This role is responsible for providing detailed analysis on actual versus standard production. The Intermediate Accountant also assists with the preparation of the weekly/monthly manufacturing financial statements and is responsible for maintaining the standard inventory costing system.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Prepare, review, and analyze daily, weekly, and month end reports
• Analyze budgets and the associated variances.
• Assist in the annual budgeting process and in ensuring compliance with all internal/external audit requirements
• Prepare information for the Company’s Performance Scorecard process.
• Compile information to provide financial statements to management.
• Ledger Account Reconciliations
• Benchmark analysis of Processing potato production
• Assist in all day-to-day accounting functions.Qualifications:
• University degree in Business, with a major in Accounting
• Must have or working towards a professional accounting designation
• Similar experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
• Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated computer skills (MS Excel/Access is a must, JD Edwards preferred)
Please send resume to email@example.com