Advance Processing – Simulation
Automation & Assembly Division
- Develop applications using computer-assisted drafting and manufacturing software and hardware for the control of robots and related manufacturing processes and operations;
- Provide processing & engineering departments with tool location on automation lines that include robot welding, and robot material handling applications;
- Download programs from simulation software to robot controllers;
- Assist mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic personal by using simulation software’s to debug robot functions during the assembly stages;
- Establish simulation standards for new studies or modifications to the simulations and programs of existing equipment;
- Review simulations with Customer and other departments;
- Order robot dress when not ordered with the robot;
- Provide mechanical design with information necessary for applications that include robots and other dynamic equipment;
- Upload programs from robot controllers to simulation software for permanent storage and future reference;
- Oversee tasks done by other department members to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Plan, and delegate, job tasks for other department members;
- Communicating technical details/methods to other department members to help them perform tasks efficiently;
- Developing new work methods to improve department performance; and
- Incorporate robot safety functions into robotic cell designs.
- University degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or college diploma in electrical/mechanical technology;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in electro-mechanical engineering (Robotics design/simulation);
- ROBCAD and Process Simulate proficiency;
- Experience should include familiarity with, automation that supports various robotic applications including material handling, deburring, GMAW and resistance welding, metal forming, sealer/glue, & vision; and
- Proven and superior communication skills and the ability to work with others in a team atmosphere.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org