Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Architect to join their team
• Design and detailing of institutional, industrial, commercial and residential buildings;
• Renovation and new construction;
• Strong writing and oral communication skills.
• Experience in computer aided design applications in a Windows based environment including AutoCAD 2019, REVIT and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of 3D modeling tools such as Sketch-up also considered an asset.
• Cost estimating and National Building Code application;
• Strong leader with excellent time management skills;
• Great interpersonal communication and organization skills;
• Minimum 5 years of post-graduate experience.
• Must hold a B. Arch., or M. Arch.
• Registered Architect with AAPEI (or eligible for AAPEI registration)
• Work with our senior team members, and the project teams to develop projects throughout all phases, from design to execution
• Lead or participate in presentations to clients, design/heritage boards, and other governing agencies
• Lead project consultant teams to ensure tight coordination of drawings;
• Lead or support various design components or project activities, spanning from early concept to completion;
• Direct and oversee the production of drawings and documentation, through the full design process or during a particular stage, ensuring completion in a timely and orderly manner and quality;
• Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to complex design challenges;
• Support the development of accurate and complete specifications;
• Support in the Construction Administration of projects, including site visits, and related office documentation;
• Prepare code reviews and condition assessment reports;
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact George Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job # 1948