Our client located in Midland, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Automation Technician
- Responsible for the troubleshooting, servicing and programming of computerized systems and robotic assembly devices.
- Perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems;
- Establish monitoring parameters on automated systems;
- Isolate problems and perform repairs as required;
- Design and service control systems and PLCs;
- analyse automation performance to ensure they meet all safety and productivity standards;
- Prepare reports and recommend upgrades or changes to current processes
- Must have a valid Ontario Electrician’s licence (442A or 309A)
- Familiar with Motoman and Fanuc robots
- Education or equivalent experience in hydraulics/pneumatics is an asset
- Good troubleshooting and fault finding skills to determine root cause of failure
- 1 – 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.