Our client located in Northern BC has an immediate openings for a Chief Power Engineer.
Pay Rate: $45/hr plus benefits
• Train plant personnel in safe and effective operate procedures for the energy system (Salton) and related process equipment to supply adequate heat to satisfy the mill operational requirements
• Assumes responsibility for the energy system operations and is the designated Chief Power Engineer.
• Manages long range system management plan for all related equipment – to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and system performance reliability.
• Assists in maintaining / executing the plant accident prevention program which will develop a positive attitude within associates towards safety
• Understanding of the thermal oil loop and affiliated equipment, controls and safeties.
• Technical resource to plant personnel for the thermal oil and energy systems.
• Ensure adherence with our thermal oil module including operational guidelines.
• Responsible for leading a Team for the annual company thermal oil module self-assessment.
• Knowledge of license and permit conditions
• Familiar with Government and other regulatory agencies
• Demonstrated training skills
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Excellent computer skills, including Excel and Word
• Skilled in distributed control systems
• Familiar with all power plant systems and support equipment
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number 1983