Our client has an immediate opportunity for a CMM Programmer to join their team.
• Ability to create Programs from CAD.
• Measure Components /Gauges.
• Generate Layouts and Inspection Plans.
• Maintain the Gauge Calibration Program and conduct MSA
• Participate in APQP as required.
• Assist the Quality Manager in Projects
• Travel to Customers facilities as required.
• Problem Solving & Resolution
• New Part Validation, PPAP & Revalidation.
• Review and Improve existing programs.
• CMM programming (Zeiss Calypso) experience.
• Good knowledge of G D&T
• 5 years experience in the automotive industry.
• Knowledge of APQP, PFMEA, SPC
• Familiar with metrology, measuring instruments
• Strong Project Management & PPAP preparation skills.
• Good Computer & Blue Print reading Skills
• Engineering Degree with CQE
• Six Sigma yellow belt certified preferred
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.