Our client has an immediate opportunity for a CNC Boring Mill to join their team.
- Machine all parts (drill, tap, mill, counter-sink, counter bore, etc.)
- Make pillow block stop blocks for all presses
- Fabricate small machine parts, drilling slides
- Fabricate bolster parts – shafts, keys etc.
- Cut materials for all jobs
- Work in assembly area and on lathes as needed
- Daily housekeeping and maintaining equipment and surrounding work area;
- Perform any other duties, as required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of mathematic applications and measuring tools.
- Knowledge of raw materials, productions processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Ability to function effectively and productively within a team work group.
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and safety precautions involved
- Ability to safely and effectively use cranes and lifts
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.