Our client has an immediate opportunity for a CNC Machinist to join their team.
Wage: $22 – $31/hr , Negotiable depending on experience
Shift: Rotating, Days/Afternoons
- Prepare and operate CNC machines, setup, and program roles available
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- 3+ years experience CNC Machining
- Experience in a Tool & Die environment
- Experience programming with Lemoine software
- Experience using Work NC v. 18-24 an asset
- Experience using 5-axis an asset
- Experience with Heidenhain & Fanuc controllers
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.