Our client has an immediate opportunity for a CNC Machinist to join their team.
Wage: $26.10 – $34.71/hr. depending on experience
Shift: Rotating days and afternoons
• Program, maintain and operate CNC milling machine(s) and manual mills accurately and efficiently.
• Carry out quality checks on an ongoing basis to ensure job is within tolerance.
• Select appropriate cutting tools as required.
• Communicate necessary information to Leadhands and co-workers from shift to shift.
• Prepare machine logbooks and required reports on daily basis.
• Read/interpret CAD accurately using smirtware.
• Process work to be performed.
• Follow and participate in 4DX activities
• Follow and participate in 5S activities
• Machinist license is an asset, but not required
• Minimum of 3-5 years related experience on milling machines required
• Programming experience (Tebis, CATIA or SMIRT) an asset, but not required
• Must acquire Machinist Tools
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.