Our client located in Vaughn, Ontario has an immediate opening for a CNC Machinist.
Pay Rate : $28-36/hr based on experience, Pay review after 3, 6 and 12 months
- Perform each essential duty with precision and with little supervision
- Read process sheets, blueprints and/or sketches of part to determine final product
- Review specifications to determine set up procedure, machining sequences and dimensions of finished product
- Responsible for creating/proving/editing 2/3 axis programs
- Responsible for set-up / FAI / operation of 3/4/5 axis CNC machine tools
- Ensure effective production of quality parts by checking drawings or sketches, using gauges and other measuring equipment to verify parts
- Minimum of High School Diploma with 2 year College Manufacturing Program
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in CNC machining and programming
- Experience in machining components to tight tolerances
- Must have experience operating and programming Heidenhain controls
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number: 2374