Our client has an immediate opportunity for a CNC Lathe Programmer to join their team.
Shift: 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Manufacture tooling and prototype components as directed by blueprint or instructions using CNC equipment
- Prepare and operate CNC machines, setup, and program roles available
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Minimum high school diploma
- Must have Mastercam experience
- 5-7 + years’ experience Programming and operating CNC Mills and/or Lathes
- CAD/CAM experience an asset
- Repetitive lifting up to 40 pounds
- May be required to work different shifts
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.
Job # 1380