CNC Machinist with glass experience.
• Plans machining by studying work orders & blueprints
• Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
• Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting tools & attachments
• Verifies settings by measuring positions.
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted.
• Must be able to lift up to 150lbs with assistance.
• Must be able to communicate as a member of a team.
• Must be able to follow instruction.
• Strong mathematical background is preferred.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org