Our client located near Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a CNC Machinist .
- Operate and use machine shop equipment and overhead cranes
- Use measuring skills to verify accurate setup of components to be machined
- Work independently as well as alongside other employees
- Work in a clean, safe and organized manner, as outlined in the Health and Safety Program; this includes crane training and use, as well as material handling
- Meet agreed upon goals, objectives, and complete inspection reports in a timely manner
- Grade 12 O.S.S.D. or equivalent
- Possessing and utilizing your own tools for daily tasks (ex. micrometers, verniers, indicators, etc.)
- Utilizing any company provided tools with care and proper housekeeping
- Machining software knowledge is an asset- Lemoine/ MasterCam/ Smirt
- Knowledge of machining equipment, including Heidenhain and Fanuc controllers, milling, grinding, fabrication, overhead cranes and forklifts
- Strong mechanical problem solving and organizational Applying
- 3 years experience in large & medium precision milling and boring machining.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact George Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job Number – 1749