Our client is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join their team located in Windsor, ON.
Wage: Negotiable – Depending on experience, but usually between $22 – $28 per hour.
Shift: Day / afternoon rotation.
Our clients are seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Prepare and operate CNC machines, setup, and program roles available
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Our client is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Machinist Trade Certification
- 5+ years experience CNC Machining (4 & 5 axis CNC milling; CNC turning with live tooling) of complex, highly toleranced metal components in a small lot, fully traceable manufacturing environment
- Experience in CNC Programming definite asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Jim Cooper at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 107 with any questions.
Job # 1353