Our client is looking for a CNC Boring Mill Machinist /Programmer for CNC Horizontal 4 axis boring mills. The CNC Machinist is responsible for setup and operation of the boring mill.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform each essential duty with precision and with little supervision
- Read process sheets, blueprints and/or sketches of part to determine final product
- Review specifications to determine set up procedure, machining sequence and dimensions of finished product
- Responsible for editing programs
- Ensure effective production of quality parts by checking drawings or sketches, using gauges and other measuring equipment
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in CNC machining and programming
- Experience in machining components to tight tolerances
- Must have experience operating and programming Heidenhain controls
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume to George Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.
Job # 1586