Our client has an immediate opportunity for a CNC Lathe Programmer to join their team.
Wage: $26 – $29 per hour.
Shift: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. There could be some overtime but not on a regular basis.
- Manufacture tooling and prototype components as directed by blueprint or instructions using CNC equipment
- Verify that tooling and prototype components are to blueprint specifications
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum seven years of relevant experience programming and operating CNC Lathes
- CAD/CAM experience would be an asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 104 with any questions.