Our client located in Fredericton New Brunswick have an immediate opening for a Controller
- Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The preparation of timely and accurate full-cycle accounting for the division, including monthly journal entries, financial statement package, reconciliations and required reporting.
- Providing operational and financial support and analysis for the division’s management team and the corporate head office
- Supervision of accounting staff and coaching of operational personnel on financial matters relating to their area of responsibility
Coordination and preparation of annual business plan and variance analysis
- Participation in the management team and providing value-added decision support Ensure compliance with Tax, company policy and IFRS guidelines
- Professional Qualification of CPA or CA
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office), experience in ERP environment (specifically, experience with SAP, Hyperion or 3log is preferred)
- 5 to 10 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Strong management and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Forestry or manufacturing industry experience is preferred but not required
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number 1993