Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team.
- Act as a primary liaison between customers and company ensuring that all customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Prepares daily staging report for shipping.
- Updates requirements regularly with releases received from customers.
- Completes daily cum reconciliation on all parts.
- Collects, analyzes and verifies all customer data requirements highlighting major fluctuations and forwards to Area Leader – Production Control /Production Control Manager for review.
- Participates in weekly demand maintenance update effecting MRP, CPR and RPS.
- Communicates with customers electronically and/or via phone on all issues regarding schedules.
- Responsible for maintaining computer systems on all released shipments.
- Forwards appropriate invoices/documents to Accounting for processing.
- Confirms that Automated Shipping Notices (ASN) have been transmitted.
- Handles issues that arise regarding scheduling, system maintenance, customer requirements, customer CUMS (Cumulative Shipments), etc.
- Responsible to process all non-prods.
- Handles all system updates for customers advising of shipment delivery dates.
- Champions all customer performance ratings
- Any other reasonable request made by management.
- Must Have Manufacturing Automotive Experience
- Four (4) years customer service experience or equivalent in automotive/manufacturing industry
- Sound understanding of IATF 16949 requirements
- Good understanding of automotive processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain customer relationships
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers/customers on requirements
- Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office, Automotive ERP systems and customer software, e.g., EDI, DDL
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.