Our client in Brantford, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Dual Ticketed Industrial Millwright/Industrial Electrician.
- The Electrician/Millwright takes personal ownership for plant performance and offers & implements innovative technical ideas to improve operations. These include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the development, implementation and execution of center line parameters for packaging changeovers set-up and changeovers to maximize line uptime and efficiency
- Quick hands-on diagnoses of mechanical, electrical and control problems and subsequent implementation of innovative solutions to address the real root cause of issues
- Assists with the set-up and implementation of the plant preventive maintenance system. Work closely with equipment suppliers to make sure we have the right procedures in place and appropriate parts to execute PM’s on time.
- Full integration of all plant, quality, safety and security policies and guidelines into all day to day activities on the job
- Demonstrated technical leadership in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system
- Detailed communication with preceding and proceeding shifts in order to learn from issues, course correct and achieve the highest efficiency possible
- Carry out breakdown maintenance with an aim to eliminate root cause
- Perform maintenance tasks as identified and scheduled by the plant preventative maintenance schedule.
- Certified Industrial Electrician designation (442A) & Certified Industrial Millwright designation (433A) required.
- Food industry experience in an absolute MUST.
- Willingness to work a shift rotation of Days/Afternoons/Nights.
- Read and interpret P&ID’s, control schematics, electrical drawings and mechanical drawings for plant equipment & processes
- Strong team player with aptitude for continuous improvement
- A sincere commitment to following all plant safety and quality procedures
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and general housekeeping. A leader in keeping the shop clean and organized
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors as a Quality Focused, Service Oriented Team Player.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office
Wage is dependent upon the candidate’s prior skill and Experience.
Please send an updated resume, with salary expectations as well as availability for interviews/start dates to [email protected] You can reach Chris Halliwell directly at 1 (800) 339-5917, ext. 108.
Job Number: 5044