Our client located in Concord, Ontario has an immediate opening for an EDM Programmer/Operator
- Design programs in CAD system and program in CAM system.
- Setup EDM machines and work with minimal supervision.
- Determine machining requirements, dimensional specifications, and set up requirements from programs, process sheets or parts list.
- Select, preset and adjust settings needed for optimal speed and tolerances.
- Ensure effective production of quality parts by completing in-process and final checks using gauges and measuring equipment.
- Ensure that all machining tasks are completed in accordance with specified run times.
- Conduct minor preventative maintenance procedures as scheduled.
- Complete minor troubleshooting as required.
- Post-Secondary education – Completion of College or Certificate in General Machinist, CNC Programming or similar mechanical program preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience operating EDM machines
- Experience in a machine shop setting.
- Proven knowledge to program and set up CNC machines.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability.
Job Number 1869