Salary – Excellent Wage
- Provide expertise in electrical engineering and technical support for operations and maintenance, as required.
- Develop, plan and execute capital and major maintenance projects in order to support the business maintenance and improvement plan.
- Liaise with external consultant engineers in project development and problem solving, as required
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and supervise contract employers.
- Coordinate with the mechanical maintenance team the preventive maintenance, machine repair and predictive maintenance.
- Recognized for your sense of responsibility
- Capable of organizing and determining priorities.
- Autonomy and orientation in terms of teamwork
- Flexibility and availability according to operational needs
- Ability to adapt to unexpected situations and a good ability to work under pressure.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously. Requirements:
- Diploma (engineering: electrical) or other similar field
- Five (5) years of experience in an industrial environment.
- Eligible for registration with APEGNB
- Any other combination of training and relevant experience may be considered
- Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested and please include your availability and salary expectations.