Our client, located in New Brunswick, is looking for an Electrical Instrumentation Supervisor to join their team.
- Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining mill-wide equipment and machinery
- Working days, nights or a combination of both
- Supervise, train, direct maintenance personnel
- Demonstrated work history and a commitment to safety is a must
- A minimum of a technical Associate’s degree in the Electrical and /or Instrumentation discipline
- Supervisory experience, preferably in a unionized environment
- Ability to diagnose, repair and maintain equipment
- Preference will be given to applicants who have five or more years of trade experience, hold a Journeyman’s Electrical license, have knowledge of Drives / PLCs / DCS knowledge or other Electrical certifications.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability.
Job Number 1973