Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Electrical Supervisor to join their team.
Wage range: $80,000 to $90,000, plus benefits. Relocation assistance may be available to the successful candidate.
- Maintain, develop or upgrade the methodology of maintenance systems to maximize fast and reliable response to equipment problems.
- Implementing and deploying internal policies, procedures and standards, industry excellence practices and automated manufacturing systems validation practices.
- Perform system commissioning and troubleshooting, prepare and review PLC / HMI / DCS.
- Ability to identify root cause of problems and effectively initiate immediate corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Maintain maintenance group training and development.
- Upgrade maintenance process of the work systems and maintenance contracts management.
- Follow departmental budgets to ensure good cost control.
- Maintain continuous improvement focus through effective leadership in maintenance meetings.
- Ensure prioritization of accurate and reliable resource depending on the type of problem occurring.
- Ensure that the maintenance group is adhered to, understand and apply the determined maintenance process.
- Make any other related task.
- Hold an Electrical Inter-Provincial Red Seal license or Collegial Degree in electro technical, electro dynamical studies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Pulp and Paper Industry or in a similar role.
- Control Logix Allen Bradley practical knowledge is a must with knowledgeable in the areas of automation.
- Proven Health and Safety accountabilities and are knowledgeable of occupational health and safety.
- Advanced computer skills (word and excel)
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English; French is an asset.
Submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Mike MacLeod at [email protected].