Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Electrician to join their team.
Wage: $28 – $31/hr Additional benefits include an incentive bonus, immediate coverage of our full time associate benefit plan, a company paid pension plan, and an afternoon shift premium. Tools and uniforms are supplied.
Shift: Biweekly rotating days/ afternoons 7:00am-3:00pm, 3:00pm- 11:00pm
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment including stamping presses, hydroforming presses, milling equipment and robotic laser cutting.
- Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain automated production equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment.
- Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc.
- Industrial and/or construction maintenance electrician license a must
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Robotics field or 2-3+ years related experience would be an asset
- Experience in trouble shooting and maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- PLC programming experience
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.