Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Electrician to join their team.
Wage: $31.55, RRPS 3%, basic benefits, and tool allowance
Shift: Rotating shifts two weeks each, nights, afternoon, days.
- Adheres to Technical System Procedures and Instructions.
- Should be capable of performing all of the above with a minimum of supervisory assistance and should be able to guide an apprentice and helper/improver.
- Perform Electrical repairs in the plant and on the equipment, including electrical preventative maintenance.
- Actively involved in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Maintain a safe and tidy work area.
- Complete Electrical Work Orders.
- Acknowledge and promote and encourage safe work habits.
- To contribute towards the continual program of good housekeeping.
- Ensure the standards of Section 28 of the OHSA are met.
- Perform any other related duties that may be specifically or generally assigned.
- Work in compliance with the Act and regulations
- Must be a licensed Electrician with at least 2 years experience
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.