Our client located near Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Electrician.
- Troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems to ensure proper operation
- Maintain machinery and equipment
- Ensure machinery meets or exceeds set safety standards
- Read, interpret, and alter electrical schematics to ease in troubleshooting
- Comply with and demonstrate an understanding of electrical codes
- Comply with all safety rules and policies as established by the Company and OHSA
- 442A or 309A Electricians license
- Minimum of two years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability and desire to learn Robot programming and PLCs
- Ability to work all shifts (days, afternoons, midnights)
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability.
Job Number – 1349