Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Electrician to join their team.
Shift: 3 shift rotation every 2 weeks
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Complete preventative maintenance on equipment and keep maintenance records to identify weakness in design.
- Assist in developing and/or updating preventive maintenance procedures.
- Monitor and participate in ensuring all Key Performance Indicators (Safety, Quality and Productivity) are being achieved.
- Communicate information throughout shift and at shift exchange.
- Co-ordinate activities of apprentices, helpers and assigned contractors.
- Support cross-functional repairs to equipment that includes Electrical, Mechanical, and Tooling provided it could be done safely.
- Troubleshoot safety devices.
- Troubleshoot equipment using software with encoder feedback.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Program and troubleshoot Fanuc Robots and Lincoln Power Sources, and understand the grounding circuit of a Robotic weld cell.
- Understand various communication networks.
- Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Operate lifting devices (overhead bridge cranes, fork/combi-lifts, and man-lifts such as scissor lifts and genie-booms) as required.
- Perform other duties as designated.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Electrical Certificate of Qualification (309A or 442A)
- Minimum two years’ experience as an Industrial Electrician
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.