Our client in Terrace Bay Ontario has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician to join their team.
The ideal candidate would have excellent maintenance knowledge and experience in mining, heavy industrial or pulp and paper industries and be familiar with the equipment and facilities within those industries.
- Industrial Electrician – Licensed
- Proven ability to trouble shoot and repair hydraulic/pneumatic systems;
- Candidate must be able to read and interpret mechanical and hydraulic drawings.
- Strong PLC a definite asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members and be a strong Team player working well with others as well as on own when needed.
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and working conditions
- Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877 737 6562 extension 103.