Our client in Hornepayne, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Electrician.
- Maintenance work in a sawmill.
- Work in a safe and effective manner and adhere to all plant policies and procedures
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance, test, troubleshoot and repair all plant electrical equipment as directed
- Participate in equipment failure analysis focusing on root cause analysis to ensure problems are not repeated
- Certified Electrician – Red Seal Interprovincial Certification (309A or 442A)
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Knowledge and experience with Pulp and Paper Mill equipment considered an asset
- Ability to work shift rotation and overtime as required
Shifts: 7 days on 7 days off rotating shifts
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877 737 6562 extension 103.