Our client located South of Timmins, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Electrician
- Perform daily checks (continuity, current, voltage and resistance) and diagnostics on equipment.
- Repair, install and test the equipment. (Transformers, regulators, motors, generators, electrical control system)
- Design control panels and install circuit power distribution.
- Interpret the requirements of the electrical code and ensure compliance.
- Responding to emergencies during breakdown.
- PLC programming (A.P.I.)
- Other related tasks
- Must have a 309A or 442A Electrical licence
- At least two years of experience in an industrial environment
- Know the Omron PLCs would be an asset.
- Familiarity with Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
- Be available to work on shifts day, evening or night.
- Efficient and organized.
- Demonstrate collaborative spirit and initiative.
- Analytical, conscientious and flexible.
- Results-oriented, in compliance with safety standards.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 1569