Our client located in Listowel, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Electrician
THREE STEADY SHIFTS Available: Days, Afternoon and Night shift all available.
Pay Rate: $29-32/hr based on experience
• Responsible for electrical inspection documentation on existing and new equipment.
• Coordinate installation, repair and inspection of electrical equipment.
• Maintain a documented weekly summary of completed work.
• Ensure all electrical drawings are complete and up-to-date
• Communicate with maintenance team and the department manager, on all critical electrical changes and updates.
• Provide technical advice & assistance to field personnel, contractors etc.
• Assist in developing procedures and standard maintenance practices
• Train personnel in performance of job tasks.
• Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations.
• Some computer knowledge is required.
• Electrical troubleshooting of existing machinery.
• Report any unsafe activities within the company to the maintenance manager.
• Maintain job costing for electrical projects, which should include components and personnel.
• Submit daily electrical summary to maintenance manager.
- Journeyman Electrician: 3-5 years experience
- 442A or 309A with Industrial experience
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact George Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job Number 1726