Our client located in Northwest, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Electrician
- Apply your skills to perform assigned tasks and maintain high quality of workmanship.
- On a routine basis, inspect electrical equipment, confirm correct operation, and take remedial action if necessary.
- Respond to the electrical needs of other team members regarding site operation of electrical equipment.
- Assist the Electrical Team Leader in meeting company and team goals and objectives
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment and report all incidents/accidents.
- Red Seal Certification
- Past experience in an industrial environment would be an asset.
- PLC experience of 3 years
- Demonstrated evidence of electrical trouble shooting experience
- Experience in the installation.
- Testing and troubleshooting of electronic components.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to work shift
- Must be willing to work at heights
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job # 5375