Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Electrician to join their team.
Shift: Must be willing to work shift work as needed. Such as 3 shift rotation or continental rotation (Days, Afternoons, Nights)
- Provide technical and automation support to manufacturing, packaging and stores.
- Perform investigation of manufacturing equipment deviations and anomalies related to automation and software.
- Implement software changes and upgrades to improve equipment accuracy and runtime.
- Program PLC and HMI applications for integration and troubleshooting of automated process equipment.
- Industrial Electrician Certificate of Qualification with 3 years’ experience
- Minimum 3-5 years direct experience programming, designing and maintaining industrial control systems in a fast paced process industry.
- Strong knowledge of process control systems and automation specifically Allen Bradley/Rockwell and Wonderware programming, hardware management, and commissioning.
- Knowledge of Funuc robotics, Elau drives, Servo Axis controls, Vision systems, HMI programming, hardware management / commissioning and Scada integration.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.