Our client located on Northern BC has an immediate openings for a Heavy Duty Mechanics.
Pay Rate: $45/hr plus benefits
- Conduct electrical PMs
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment
- Apply skills to perform assigned tasks and maintain high quality of workmanship
- Complete training identified by the Electrical Team Leader
- Maintain and Troubleshoot PLC Systems
- Assist in the training of other electricians’ apprentices and site personnel based on your skills and abilities
- Actively participate in EHS Programs
- Maintain housekeeping of the assigned areas
- Participating in improvement projects
- Perform other duties as required
- Knowledge of electrical functions
- Knowledge of equipment and tools
- Knowledge of basic PLC
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge of Electrical troubleshooting
- Experience in various HMI software
- Experience on V.F. drives, controls and PLCs (Allen Bradley) are an asset
- No aversion to working in high places or confined spaces
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and writing skills.
- Demonstrated coordination and mechanical ability.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
- Good problem solving ability
- Strong computer skills
- Willing to take training courses for trade upgrading
Red Seal Construction or Industrial Electrician Certification Required
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number 1886