- Compile periodical and annual financial reports in co-ordination with Controllers ensuring that they are prepared and provided on uniform assumption and identical
- Consolidation of financial statement for the corporation using Hyperion
- Completing annual audit by coordinating with auditors to finalize audited financial statement including notes to accounts including future income tax calculation and various accounting matters in accordance with IFRS..
- Filing Income tax return, tax planning, CRA audit, handling all tax matters including transfer pricing and SRED claims, and keeping update on new tax regulation and compliance,
- Risk and insurance management, renewal of insurance policies, claim
- Daily Cash management and compliance with loan covenants.
- Foreign exchange dealing, foreign exchange hedging and hedge accounting as per
- Monitor and report capital expenditure against budget and track project
- Keep track of ever changing Tax, Fiscal Law, IFRS and other accounting rules and revise company policies and practices as
- Assist CFO/COO in preparation of documents for Operation review, board meeting and other
- Assist in coordinate and manage internal
- Communication with lenders, bankers, auditors, tax authorities and other
- Professional Qualification of CA, CMA, CGA & related experience 5 to 10 years.
- Experience working with SAP and Hyperion
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power
- Strong management and organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org