FORESTRY – HARVESTING SUPERVISOR
- Overseeing all phases of timber operations, including road construction and maintenance, harvesting, hauling and post-harvest obligations
- Participate in the budgeting process as well the development of Annual Work Schedules and Annual Reports
- Implementing clients operational safety, environmental and forest certification programs and ensuring compliance with plans and government regulations
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, a positive attitude, be physically fit, and able to produce positive results with clients and contractors.
- Have the ability to work in both an office and field environment where the tasks are very diverse.
- Registered (or eligible for registration) as a forestry professional with the Association of British Columbia Forest Professionals.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job # 2029