Our client is looking for an Forestry Operations Supervisor in Longlac, Ontario
This position reports to the Logging Superintendent
- Be responsible for supervision and implementation on a portion of the Company’s 1,400,000 cubic meter operational harvest and road construction program across 3 Sustainable Forest License Areas.
- Manage all operational activities to ensure adherence with deadlines and budgets.
- Support the operational planning for the same harvest and road construction programs.
- Support the development of annual budgets for operational programs.
- Act as a primary interface with woodlands contractors.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to all statutory requirements while performing all job’s duties in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Forestry Technology Diploma or Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of Forestry Operations experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Fluent use of Microsoft Office suite (excel, word)
- Functional knowledge of GPS/GIS technology
- Must own vehicle and hold a valid driver’s license.
In addition to the challenge and opportunity associated with the position, our client offers competitive salary and benefits.
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team-oriented company should send their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Job # 2021