Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Forklift Operator to join their team.
Pay Rate: $18.25/hr plus benefits with regular pay increases
- Operate Forklift
- Breakdown of received shipments.
- Data entry of received shipments and of paper files.
- Use non-motorized equipment such as carts and dollies.
- Assist with other duties as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate professionally with fellow team members and with operators from other departments.
- Alert in a high-risk environment. Awareness of health and safety procedures and body ergonomics.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, carry and move 50+lbs.
- Knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel
- Present a professional image at all times.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow-through on instructions efficiently.
- Minimum Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent or work experience
- Forklift Certification
- Reliability Security Clearance
- Valid Drivers License
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.