Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Health & Safety Coordinator to join their team.
- Supervision of Fire Services and Security Officers
- Support the implementation and continual improvement of the mill’s Safety Health and Environmental Management System
- Monitor and measure performance against these systems and reporting on compliance
- Minimize hazards by upholding principles in training, auditing and reporting
- Conduct Accident/Incident Investigations to determine root causes and to prevent re-occurrences
- Liaison person for WorkSafe NB
- Resource person for the Emergency Response Plan
- Bachelor degree and/or certificate in Health & Safety from a recognized institution
- CSRP designation is preferred
- Experience in an industrialized plant/mill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Skills considered an asset: Knowledge of Fire Services, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Emergency Measures and pulp mill experience
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.