Our client located on Northern BC has an immediate openings for a Heavy Duty Mechanics.
Pay Rate: $45/hr plus benefits
- Support the leadership team when mentoring and training other employees to ensure employees are properly trained and competent complete with the appropriate documentation.
- Complete all safety related Plant Operator Development Program training requirements as required by each Level.
- Maintain radio communication that is brief, clear, in a natural speaking voice and contains only essential instructions and Information.
- Providing regular and routine maintenance to machines ensuring safety, quality, productivity and environmental policies are held to the highest standards.
- Install, maintain, inspect and repair a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Work with other trades in a team environment, to increasing safety, efficiency, quality and production.
- Work with and enter information into our CMMS system(Azzier)
- Provides assistance and expertise to projects including planning as needed.
- Collaborates with other maintenance team members and Pinnacle staff to ensure safety, efficiency, quality and timely execution of projects
- Mentor in house HDM Apprentices through their professional development.
- Red Seal Certified; completed a journeyman apprenticeship as a certified Heavy Duty Mechanic.
- 5 years of progressive heavy industry experience
- Welding and fabricating experience an asset.
- Experience in heavy industry operations an asset
- Able to operate mobile equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer proficient and familiar with work order systems.
- Adaptable to changes in work schedules or work tasks.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Valid Driver’s license.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number 1943